Customer retention relies on the customer success team
Large call center attrition averages 40%
Can you afford to keep it that way?
Leveraging your most valuable asset: Your People
You know this – in call centers, your people make or break your business, and the business of your customers. But finding the right fit can be challenging:
- Understanding why some agents yield great customer retention – and why some don’t – is challenging at scale.
- Interviewing large number of people to find who has the potential to become a great agent is a challenge.
- Delivering great experiences for your customers is driven by your people – how emotionally perceptive they can be, and whether they can handle the grind of repetitive tasks, so they don’t bounce after 9 months on the job (3 of which were spent in training).
- Making it easier to hire from within, so that you can rotate effectively and capitalize on your investment in your people.
With Aptology, companies have reduced their attrition by 35% & saved $$$$$$$ on recruiting and outplacement fees
How? It’s not magic – it’s a way to finally look at people as people:
- Understand what behaviors are driving success in the organization.
- Align on what success looks like for a role, in your organization, today.
- You can share that with temp-to-hire firms so that you can screen for success and hire the right talent for your organization, and save on recruiting fees.
- Hire to that success profile – both internally and externally, maximizing your existing talent and setting up new hires for success.
- Provide easy to access guidelines for managers to help coach and develop your customer care team so that you can achieve higher customer retention, upsell and cross-sell.
Say Hello To A Different Way Of Managing People
With a simple platform, you can now better understand and act on your workforce. Log into Aptology’s dashboard to get insights on:
- The Success Profile of your top performers based on objective data
- An understanding of the candidate’s top behavioral traits and their FitScore to the position
- An understanding of how your talent pool compares to the available talent pool for your role
- Possible pivots for employees that aren’t quite meeting performance in their current role
- Which employees need what coaching to attain the next level of performance
The future is fit-to-role
It’s no secret that the traditional assessment process is flawed. Download our guide to fit-to-role and learn how to get started.
Download the Fit to Role playbook
Your playbook is on its way!
Retention is the New Competitive Advantage
Hiring the best talent is harder and more costly than ever – employee turnover costs US companies $160 billion a year. You can’t hire your way out of a retention problem; keeping the best people is the most impactful competitive advantage.
Today, leaders are faced with an increasing number of responsibilities, including forecasting, anticipating rapidly changing market conditions and competition. In addition to their load, they spend countless hours managing lower performers; investing time in seemingly endless coaching, training, and performance-related tasks.