We have taken that belief and focused on sales where we provide actionable insights that enable companies to directly improve their revenue attainment by improving the performance of existing reps and predictably hiring high performing reps using our Sales Performance Manager solution.
In order to deliver on that vision, we have gathered the best in the industry among software engineers and data scientists to build an exceptionally high-performance workplace culture and solution that allows our customers to do the same thing. We are looking for candidates who are not merely looking for a job, but an opportunity they can invest themselves in, be passionate about and gain considerable fulfillment from by transforming an industry and the revenue generating engine of our current and future customers.
You will join Aptology as the anchor member of our new Denver based development hub and help build and lead our team, solution, and future success.
We are looking for multi-disciplinary engineers who want to surround themselves with similarly creative and hard-working peers in an innovative environment that focuses on delivering useful results that customers value.
Hungry | Humble | Honest | Smart | Heart
What we also value MOST
- Results driven – your focus is primarily om delivering projects that provide value to the end user
- Self-managing – you do not need nor want a micro-manager and can deliver tasks to completion without constant supervision
- Collaborative – you recognize that working as a team is the best path to success
- Business savvy – you understand your clients and deliver solutions that cater to their needs
- Cross-disciplinary – you have skills that span across disciplines and are comfortable playing different roles in more than just one area
- Continuous learner – you are always on the lookup for the latest and greatest
- Creative – you are always looking for new solutions and technologies
- Agile – you pivot easily within a constantly changing environment and are comfortable with a high degree of change
What operating systems, languages, processes, patterns, and practices you are aware of are not as important as your aptitude to learn and pick up new ways of doing things. You should be able to explain complex information in simple, clear terms to non-IT personnel.
The Aptology ecosystem is built with a modern modular architecture, leveraging multiple technologies – including Java Spring back-end and a React front-end. Our entire application is deployed with a fully automated CI/CD pipeline in CircleCI to AWS.
Contact us if you are interested in a life-changing journey that includes building a great product and a great company.
Aptology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Aptology does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Aptology will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Aptology.
Show less Job Description