You act on what you measure
It’s time to shake things up
Diverse teams perform better.
But the same way of hiring that didn’t result in diverse teams to date won’t all of a sudden help with that now. So it’s time to shake things up, and start hiring, onboarding and coaching based on performance.
Getting started? Download the diversity & inclusion business case template
The template is now in your inbox!
Why Traditional Programs Fail: People Are More Than Words on a Piece of Paper
Current hiring is hard to change at scale, because every hiring manager is different and implements hiring policies differently. Often, speed to hire guides the behavior; and it’s that speed that opens the floodgates to mistakes and bias. That’s why leaders face an incredibly costly leaky bucket: paying top dollars to attract top talent, only to have the same % of employees leave as are joining the organization.
It’s time to rethink hiring. Unfortunately, information on resumes is only 18% predictive of performance or fit (Oh et al, 2018). While managers and leaders want top performing teams, the traditional ways of looking at people are preventing the organization from hiring and retaining the best talent.
It’s time leaders had a way to understand:
- What does it take to be successful in a new role?
- How can we evaluate behaviors at scale, consistently, systematically?
- What research-backed methods are available to deploy at scale?
- How do we prevent large variations in the evaluation of people?
- How do we empower our people to understand fit-to-role and develop based on behavior and not just assumptions?
Don’t Guess: Quantify Fit.
Do you know what it takes to be successful in the role? Don’t guess. Traditional ways of working only give limited insights on the candidates – and that’s why assessments don’t work: they miss half the problem. Without that data, leaders have on average a 23% success rate in hiring, and every mistake costs 13 months of productivity. It’s time leaders had a current way to quantify fit and drive success.
Get insights on the success profile for a role based on objective metrics, and get internal and external candidate FitScore with Aptology.
Say hello to Fit-to-Role, Say Goodbye to Bias
Aptology’s FitScore gives you unique insights on:
- The Success Profile of your top performers
based on objective data
- An understanding of the candidate’s top behavioral traits and their FitScore to the position
- An understanding of how your talent pool compares to the available talent pool for your role
With Aptology, the recruiting process advances people based on intrinsic information, preventing issues that arise with “judging the book by its cover”.
Not just diverse hires: retention.
With Aptology, leaders easily build high performance, diverse teams – and with FitScore, employees enjoy the benefits of a great fit in their role, leading to lower regrettable attrition, higher engagement, and longer tenure.
Dramatically Reduce Attrition
It’s not enough to hire the best talent – you have to make sure you retain your top performers.
Aptology provides the best platform to avoid losing them in the first place.
- Identify people who possess mission-critical skills to be either top performers or have the potential to become top performers.
- Uncover what traits are needed to keep your employees “engaged and thriving”.
- Understand what drives employee behavior and working to cultivate a stellar work environment.