Talent optimization is the new
What data do you have to optimize talent?
Talent optimization can make or break companies. The future is Fit-To-Role:
- Right now, competitors have more information on your employees than you do. Now you can finally enable internal hiring, the smart way.
- Create and align on the Success Profile for a role, in your organization, today – based on objective metrics.
- Hire to that Success Profile – both internally and externally, maximizing your existing talent and setting up new hires for success.
- Yes: that means you now have behavioral data and what success looks like for your organization, at scale, based on objective metrics
Say Hello To A Different Way Of Managing People
With a simple platform, you can now better understand and act on your workforce. Log into Aptology’s dashboard to get insights on:
- The Success Profile of your top performers based on objective data
- An understanding of the candidate’s top behavioral traits and their FitScore to the position
- An understanding of how your talent pool compares to the available talent pool for your role
- Possible pivots for employees that aren’t quite meeting performance in their current role
- Which employees need what coaching to attain the next level of performance
Talent Optimization is the New Competitive Advantage
Visibility into optimizing talent is harder and more costly than ever.
Today, leaders are faced with an increasing number of responsibilities, including forecasting, anticipating rapidly changing market conditions and competition. In addition to their load, they spend countless hours managing lower performers; investing time in seemingly endless coaching, training, and performance-related tasks.
Leveraging your most valuable asset: Your People
Different people have different needs at work – and leaders need a broader arsenal of information about their people to shape a world class organization. Leverage your people by:
- Creating a common understanding of what success looks like for a role. By looking at key behaviors against performance data, you can now understand and align against what a role in your company requires to be successful.
- Leveraging internal talent pools. Part of the challenge organizations face is that they know more about external candidates than internal pools. Now you can easily pivot for fit, and see which internal resources could be pivoted for success.