The Right Person
In The Right Position
How? It’s not magic – it’s a system to finally look at people as people:
- Understand what behaviors are driving success in the organization – doing it objectively, and at scale.
- Align on what success looks like for a role, in your organization, today – based on objective metrics.
- Hire to that success profile – both internally and externally, maximizing your existing talent and setting up new hires for success.
- Yes: that means you now have an easy way to enable internal hiring, the smart way.
- Provide a personalized experience – from interview questions to onboarding and coaching, you now have a new way of personalizing the employee experience and career pathing.
The Cost of Replacing an Employee Can Add Up To 250% of Annual Salary
Can you afford it?
Say Hello To A Different Way Of Managing People
With a simple platform, you can now better understand and act on your workforce. Log into Aptology’s dashboard to get insights on:
- The Success Profile of your top performers based on objective data
- An understanding of the candidate’s top behavioral traits and their FitScore to the position
- An understanding of how your talent pool compares to the available talent pool for your role
- Possible pivots for employees that aren’t quite meeting performance in their current role
- Which employees need what coaching to attain the next level of performance
With Aptology, companies have reduced their attrition by 35%
Retention is the New Competitive Advantage
Hiring the best talent is harder and more costly than ever – employee turnover costs US companies $160 billion a year. You can’t hire your way out of a retention problem; keeping the best people is the most impactful competitive advantage.
Today, leaders are faced with an increasing number of responsibilities, including forecasting, anticipating rapidly changing market conditions and competition. In addition to their load, they spend countless hours managing lower performers; investing time in seemingly endless coaching, training, and performance-related tasks.
Leveraging your most valuable asset: Your People
Different people have different needs at work – and leaders need a broader arsenal of access to information about their people to shape a world class organization. Leverage your people by:
- Creating a common understanding of what success looks like for a role. By looking at key behaviors against performance data, you can now understand and align against what a role in your company requires to be successful.
- Leveraging internal talent pools. Part of the challenge organizations face is that they know more about external candidates than internal pools. Now you can easily pivot for fit, and see which internal resources could be pivoted for success.