Welcome ExecThread Leaders
Join the Fit-to-Role revolution!
Are Your People And Business Strategies Aligned?
- Planning for 2020? How much of your planning are in investing in thinking about your people?
- What does it take to be successful in each of your roles?
- How to draw from your most underutilized and valuable talent: your internal talent pools – to maximize the performance of your organization?
- How to be more efficient with training and coaching?
The Future is Fit-to-Role
Leaders can evolve their strategy in just 3 steps:
Download the Fit to Role playbook
Your playbook is on its way!
How much revenue lift could you experience by upgrading to the Fit-to-Role platform?
The costs of doing it manually just pile up
- Time spent on job description, posting
- Cost of advertising for position
- Time spent interviewing, screening, rounds of interviews
- Time spent training, coaching
- Cost of bad customer experience and brand damage
- Time and cost of performance management
- Loss of revenue while the position is not filled
Tested for Adverse Impact
At Aptology, we are passionate about unifying excellence and diversity. Each model is tested for adverse impact and validated – chat with one of our specialists to learn how
An Aptology Case Study
Case Study: A Global Leader in Energy-based Medical Solutions
How a business leveraged assisted intelligence to identify key top performer behaviors
Regrettable turnover goal in sales: less than 20%
VP, HR found that: “the key to accelerating revenue and lowering regrettable attrition was to identify the qualities and behaviors of our best sales reps so that we could recruit new hires with similar attributes.”
The Aptology solution was more than 80% accurate in identifying sales reps that were great matches to our ideal profile and were high performers. Revenue increased and attrition significantly reduced.
“We got our turnover under 20%, which has been the benchmark in the medical device industry that only truly successful companies are able to achieve.”
Why Are Leaders Abandoning Assessments?
- They don’t help leaders understand success for the role in your company based on objective metrics
- The insights they bring on the person leave with the employee or the manager – there is no institutional knowledge left behind
- They do not show “to what degree” you need a particular trait to be successful in a given role (eg. it’s not just about being outgoing; if you talk so much that you can’t listen to the customer in an AE role, you will not succeed in it)
- They don’t move the needle on diversity because they perpetuate biases
- They rely on judgement or require training and interpretation for each manager
- They don’t automatically evolve and scale
- They drive intensive consulting and training costs
How does Fit-to-Role Work?
Understand current team based on objective metrics
Create a Success Profile tested for adverse impact
Hire, enable, pivot and monitor